Tuesday, June 10, 2008

animal talk



isa was in rare form this morning! she woke up chattering away, about this and that and everything in between. while we were getting ready to go to the sitter's house, and the mommy was having some breakfast, isa found her wooden animals and started jabbering away. she was putting the "kiraffe and wepard" (aka: giraffe and leopard) and the "lion roar" down for a nap. of course as soon as i turned on the camera, she stopped speaking their secret language and became more interested in the camera itself. but you still get a little taste of it in the video. of course you also get some commentary between mommy and isa as she comes around to look in the viewfinder. enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I am cursing my non-functioning volume right now.

    I wanna hear it!!

    Cute none the less though! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like I will be replaying this about a hundred times. I just LOVE to hear her sweet voice. She sounded soooo gentle telling them
    night night. XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... funny how when its YOUR cereal the camera goes off...lol
    Loved the nite-nite... so cute. You ought to let her take your pic of doing something... that would be really cute...love you all xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a treat! While on business in Albany, I got to see Isa putting her animals to sleep. Will make me smile myself to sleep.
    Thanks!
    Pop Pop

    ReplyDelete