Wednesday, November 21, 2007

lights, camera... tantrum?






being that isa is who she is, she is often the unlucky model for all of the new shop items. getting isa to cooperate for photos is like pulling teeth and usually involves bribery with snacks, cellphones, and the like. and being that tantrums are a regular fixture around the house these days (but not at the babysitter, who thinks she is a perfect little angel, of course) these little shoots are no exception. rarely does she treat the mommy to a fun and easy photo session. but on this occasion she did, mainly because willow was there too, and i just happened to get some decent pictures. the idea was to come up something worthy of reprinting for christmas cards. while the jury is still out on that one, there were some very cute results anyway. i like the second one the best. it's like she is saying, "here, do my profile. see that pout? that's my best look." enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures Isa (and mommy)!!

    I think they are all winners! FYI--I did my cards at Moo.com (ty etsy!) and they were great and reasonable. Wait till you see!

    Love that pout! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO cute, Miss Isa. When I saw the title, I expected to see tears and such. Just remember at this time of year, you know who is watching you!!!!!!!! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, almost forgot. I saw in the last picture you are still signing
    ...isn't that hungry or food?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks emilie, i just checked out moo.com -- what an awesome site! they will be getting lots of business from me i think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. doing what the parents want is fair game for tantrums...don't you think? I love them all. every pic is christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete