Monday, July 2, 2007

Attention babywearers and sewers!

Wow, it never really occured to the Mommy that the ole blog could work as a classified too! Shweet!

This is a call for recommendations from all you babywearers and/or sewers. I am on the lookout for good sling fabric. Since I have had little luck raising funds for an uber cute, yet expensive, pouch sling I figure I might as well just make one. The ring sling is just not cutting it anymore as those rings just never stay put and I end up dancing a jig trying to get it situated every 5 minutes. So I think a pouch might work better for us. But I can't seem to find any good stretch fabric (and yes, I really want stretch fabric). Where can I find something with 97% cotton and 3% lycra? I know it exists, somewhere out there in the netherworlds of the internet, but I can't seem to find it. Help!

Oh, and on a related note, the Mommy is currently building a new blog for all things not directly related to Miss Baby. Think craftiness and politics, or other interesting and debatable topics that might not fit on a baby blog. It'll be a grab bag of randomness... a little sewing project one day, a discertation on the state of the world the next. Should be fun. More details to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment