Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Etsy Shop Is OPEN! Woohoo!

phew. i am beat. it's been like a sweatshop around here for the past week! lots of sewing, cutting, stitching, cursing, etc. but it's done for now. the etsy shop is open for business! *ahem ahem*

a little disclaimer, the photos are a work in progress. we are trying our hardest to figure out how to take good pics with the point and shoot. but for now they'll have to do (thanks to the daddy for his patience on this one!). the shop name is mountain aven baby. being that aven is isabel's middle name and the common name for the flower (her namesake, obviously) is the mountain aven, and it's baby stuff for the most part... well you get it right? anyway, the shop is a little bare bones at the moment with a simple black and white banner and not much else. but it works!

there are a handful of items listed already... lounge sets, onesies, bibs. they will take a few days (yes, days!) to appear in any search you may do. but for now you can go straight to the shop and see what's available. and then, hopefully, do some shopping! i will be listing items daily so please keep checking back. and please give me a shout if you want something specific or another size, etc. you get a 10% discount just for mentioning this blog! ohhh.

without further ado...

5 comments:

  1. Great looking shop and I think the pictures look pretty good too!

    Oh, and that bluebird onesie...goodness! That's hard to pass up :)

    I feel like I am having an identity crisis over here...I just thought of a whole new design for my slings and feel like I MUST do it NOW! But my husband would kill me after ordering all of this fabirc! What to do?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, that's a toughie. could you wait and make a little money first and then switch? that way you have a little money to soften the change, if you know what i mean!

    or you could try a few new ones and if they sell then there's your proof that yep, you should follow your new design regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about being your first etsy customer! Guess I'll have to get my 10% discount next time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very impressive mommy! We'll be seeing the sweat shop soon. Can't wait! Good luck. Queen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful ! I sent the website to Margie and Lauren (Her d-i-l). They are expecting their second one ! Good Job Blair! Hope all your work pays off. I will pass the word around.

    ReplyDelete