Wednesday, January 20, 2010

a little Etsy love...


we haven't done an Etsy love post in a while and it just so happened that i got something in the mail today that i loooooove, so the timing was good! i have been looking for a calender for isa for a while now and it just so happened that one of my favorite etsyians had her 2010 calender on super sale! woohoo! it's not exactly the "teaching calender" that i had in mind before but it was too cute, and too good of a deal, to pass up on. i knew isa would love it too, so that was even better.

it came in the mail today and it's even sweeter than expected. the quality is great and the illustrations are perfect. i am thinking of cutting off the dates and framing them when the months have passed. doesn't hurt that it came with some equally cute freebies-- an elephant and bunny bookplate and a blank notecard. most of you know how we love elephants around here so this was icing on the cake!

there are some still some calenders left, as well as an entire shop full of beautiful things... so go over to Sarah Jane Studios and check them out!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the drawings, too...sort of a vintage feel to them. I think framing them later would be a super idea. Give everyone my love. Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ! I like them too... I still have your calendar here that I always send... I didn't find the envelope for the calendars like I always send... am still looking!

    ReplyDelete